- 1. House Wine Dry ~ Conch Ya Toro Sauvignon Blanc ~ Chile £11.95 A dry wine full of citrus and tropical fruit character. Ideal with fish and
- 2. House Wine Medium ~ Chenin Blanc ~ South Africa £11.95 Zesty lime aromas allied to fruit salad and ripe melon flavours, lead to
fresh palateand a crisp lingering finish.
- 3. Dry River Chardonnay ~ Australia £12.95 Bright zesty citrus fruits with hints of stone and tropical fruit. Good length
and a well balanced finish, truly reflects the modern Australian style.
- 4. Bellefontaine Sauvignon Blanc ~ France £13.95 A vibrant bouquet of passionfruit and gooseberries.
Rich & smooth, bursting with sweet luscious fruit with a lingering crisp finish.
- 5. Mirabello Pinot Grigio ~ Italy £14.95 Made using fruit sourced from high altitude vineyards this wine has a
superbly concentrated, weighty style. A crisp, lively, dry wine.
- 6. Trivento Chardonnay ~ Argentina £14.95 Fresh and young with elegant notes of vanilla and coconut producing a
silky, well balanced wine.
- 7. Anakena Reserve Chardonnay ~ Chile £15.95 Bursting with tropical fruit flavours and lightly oaked.
A rounded and complex wine with a long refreshing finish.
- 8. Mirror Lake Sauvignon Blanc ~ New Zealand £18.95 A vibrant bouquet of passionfruit, guava and gooseberries characterises
this wine.Rich, smooth with a lingering crisp finish.
- 9. Cuvee a l' Ancienne, Pouilly Fuisse ~ France £25.95 Subtle, refined and elegant but with excellent weight, texture and
length to the finish.
- 10. Chablis Domaine de la Motte 1er Cru Vauligneau £35.00 Burgundy, France
At his beautiful small winery, winemaker Bernard Michaut matures his
Chablis without the useof Oak to create a very precise wine with
real 'edge' and definition.
- *11. Valet-Freres Meursault Premier Cru ' Les Perrieres' £85.00 Burgundy, France
Vallet Freres is a family run Domaine based in Gevrey Chambertain in
the Cote D'Or, dating back to 1864. Epitomising all that's fine about white
Burgundy', 'Les Perrieres' is a subtle but rich wine of true elegance.
- 12. House Wine Red ~ Conch Ya Toro Merlot ~ Chile £11.95 A well rounded wine with juicy plum and damson flavours with a soft silky finish.
- 13. Dry River Shiraz ~ Australia £12.95 A spicy, sweet blackberry flavour with a background of cherry and oak.
Rich and juicy fruit yet not too heavy, with a pleasing soft finish.
- 14. Bellefontaine Merlot ~ France £13.95 A rich, smooth, velvety wine with black fruit, clove and dark chocolate aromas.
A perfect balance of fruit and oak!
- 15. Trivento Malbec ~ Argentina £14.95 A deep red lightly oaked wine with flavours of ripe cherries and strawberries.
- 16. Anakena Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon ~ Chile £15.95 A rich, full bodied wine with blackberry, vanilla and cassis flavour. French oak
gives added finesse.
- 17. Vega del Rayo Selecianado Rioja ~ Spain £15.95 Oaked Rioja that displays wild hedgerow fruits, strawberries and cream and an
easy drinking style.
- 18. Montepulciano d'Abruzzo, Gran Sasso ~ Italy £15.95 A deeply coloured red with aromas of violets and ripe red fruit a warm,
generous palate showingconcentrated black cherry fruit, gentle tannins and
- 19. Wakefield Estate Shiraz ~ Australia £17.95 Big wine crammed full of intense, ripe black fruit flavours and a warm finish
with a hint of white pepper.Balanced, silky tannins enhance the overall
- 20. Amarone ~ Italy £25.95 Matured for 3 years in Oak barrels and a further year in bottle produce this
classic Italian Wine. An incredibly rich and smooth wine.
- 21. Domaine Chante Cigale Chateauneuf du Pape £35.00 Rhone, France
A characterful wine with great richness and complexity. Full bodied yet smooth
and rounded. A fine example of this famous wine!
- *22. Bodegas Riojanas Monte Real Gran Reserva £60.00 Rioja, Spain
Ochre-red Tempranillo with a rich, smoky bouquet. The fruit is dark, pruney and
decadently ripe witha good balance between tannins and acidity. An earthy,
opulent wine, which is drinking well now!
- 23. House Wine Rose ~ Borsao Rosado ~ Spain £11.95 A pinkish cherry colour with surprisingly fresh red-berry fruit flavour. The ideal accompaniment to Indian first courses.
- 24. Lutzville Shiraz Rose - South Africa £12.95 Prominent reddish pink in colour with charming berry fruit flavours and an appealing crispy finish.
- 25. Ambroise 1749 Rose d'Anjou ~ France £15.95 Positively bursts with strawberry, pomegranate and watermelon flavours. A hint of sweetness the wine finishes on notes of orange peel and spice.
- 26. Domaine Michel Girard Sancerre Rose ~ Loire, France £27.95 Made from Pinot Noir grapes, this Rose is delicate whilst powerful at the same time.Deliciously creamy red fruits backed by a refreshing mineral undertone.This is what 'real' Rose is all about!
Champagne & Sparkling
- 27. Mirabello Pinot Grigio Spumante £17.95 Delicate floral and citrus fruit aromas set the tone of this sparkling dry
white wine. The palate is soft and friendly with gentle acidity.
- 28. Moet & Chandon Brut £40.00 A consistent, dry style with a distinctive flowery aroma. Yeasty character and a
long, biscuity flavour.
- 29. Laurent-Perrier Cuvee Rose Brut £70.00 Flowery fragrant and dry with soft mousse. Delightful fruit-scented bouquet.
Rich and complex with a soft, fruit flavour.
- *30. Dom Perignon Brut £140.00 Complex, luxury Grand Cru Champagne only made in the best years. Long and
satisfying on the palatewith layers of yeasty, nutty flavours.
- *31. Louis Roederer Crystal £310.00 First created in 1876 for Alexander II of Russia. Bursts from the glass with fresh
hazelnut and apple scents. Elegant, deep, silky textured and immensely
concentrated. Please be kind enough to pay for this item upon order
- *32. Louis Roederer Crystal Rose £590.00 An intensely-flavoured Champagne with an unusually light pale salmon colour.
A truly austere and provocative offering!