- 1. House Wine Dry ~ Dudley Stone Chardonnay/Semillion South Africa £11.95 A rich, fruity wine full of citrus and tropical fruit character. Lightly oaked provides the ideal accompniment to fish and chicken dishes.
- 2. House Wine Medium ~ Makana Reserve Chenin Blanc South Africa £12.95 Zesty lime aromas allied to fruit salad and ripe melon flavours, lead to fresh palate and a crisp lingering finish.
- 3. Mirabello Pinot Grigio Italy £12.95 Made using fruit sourced from high altitude vineyards this wine has a superbly concentrated, weighty style. Citrus fruit flavours provide a crisp, lively, dry wine.
- 4. Bellefontaine Sauvignon Blanc France £13.95 A vibrant bouquet of passionfruit and gooseberries. Rich & smooth, bursting with sweet luscious fruit with a lingering crisp finish.
- 5. Anakena 'Indo' Reserve Sauvignon Blanc Chile £15.95 Bursting with gooseberry and tropical fruit aromas. A rounded and complex wine with a long refreshing finish.
- 6. Turckheim Reserve Riesling - Alsace France £16.95 Scents of citrus fruits and flowers, fruity dry white with its slight spritz offers easy summer drinking. The fine citrus characters make this Riesling the perfect partner for fish and spicy food.
- 7. Mirror Lake Sauvignon Blanc ~ Marlbrough New Zealand £16.95 A vibrant bouquet of passionfruit, guava and gooseberries characterises this wine. Rich, smooth with a lingering crisp finish.
- 8. Wakefield Estate Chardonnay - Clare Valley Australia £19.95 A voluptuous chardonnay with complex citrus and tropical fruit flavours overlaying baked bread and creamy yeast nuances. French oak adds a subtle savoury quality.
- 9. Chablis Gloire de Chablis, J Moreau et Fils France £20.95 Classic Chablis flintiness with no oak-ageing. A regular Gold Medal winner at prestigious competitions, confirming the consistently high quality of this wine.
- 10. Sancerre La Clochette France £21.95 Subtle, refined and elegant but with excellent weight, texture and length to the finish.
- 11. House Wine Rose ~ Dudley Stone Rose South Africa £11.95 A pinkish cherry colour with surprisingly fresh red-berry fruit flavour. The ideal accompaniment to Indian first courses.
- 12. Wildwood White Zinfandel California, USA £13.95 Prominent reddish pink colour with charming berry fruit flavours and an appealing crispy fruit acid balance, with a creamy aftertaste.
- 13. San Vigilio Pinot Grigio Blush – Veneto Italy £15.95 A delicate coloured, pale rusted rose. Elegantly scented peachy, floral characters on the nose. Juicy, ripe berry fruit fill the palate with good acidity and an off dry finish.
- 14. House Wine Red ~ Dry River Shiraz Australia £11.95 A medium-bodied red wine with well rounded juicy plum and damson flavours and a soft silky finish. The ideal accompniment to lamb and spicy food.
- 15. Borsao Garnacha ~ Winner Somellier Awards 2010 Spain £12.95 Juicy brambly fruit and fresh redcurrants dominate this generous easy drinking wine. Soft tannins, good acidity and hint of spiciness make an extremely approachable wine.
- 16. Bellefontaine Merlot France £13.95 A rich, smooth, velvety wine with black fruit, clove and dark chocolate aromas. A perfect balance of fruit and oak!
- 17. Trivento Reserva Malbec Argentina £15.95 Blackberry, cherries and plums on the nose, with hints of vanilla. Round, inviting and firm with consistent tannins.
- 18. Anakena 'Indo' Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon Chile £15.95 A rich, full bodied wine with blackberry, vanilla and cassis flavour. French oak gives added finesse.
- 19. Vega del Rayo Rioja Seleccionada Spain £17.95 Oaked Rioja that displays wild hedgerow fruits, strawberries and cream and an easy drinking style.
- 20. Explorer Pinot Noir Chile £17.95 A soft and delicate with strawberry and wild cherry flavours. Aged in oak barrels for 8 months, a superb example of Chilean Pinot Noir.
- 21. GSM (Highly recommended) - J Vidal Fleury - Rhone Valleyfl France £18.95 Fresh, floral and fruity Grenache leading to strawberry and raspberry with a grilled touch. Thyme and green pepper from Syrah and Mourvèdre. The palate is soft, easy and very smooth.
- 22. Wakefield Estate Shiraz Reserve Australia £19.95 A flavoursome Shiraz with ripe berry, spice and plum characters balanced with coffee, mocha and creamy vanilla characters from American oak.
- 23. Amarone Italy £29.95 Matured for 3 years in Oak barrels and a further year in bottle produce this classic Italian Wine. An incredibly rich and smooth wine.
Champagne & Sparkling
- 24. Prosecco Spumante Italy £17.95 Delicate floral and citrus fruit aromas set the tone of this sparkling dry white wine. The palate is soft and friendly with gentle acidity.
- 25. Mirabello Pinot Grigio Spumante Rose Italy £21.95 A lively sparkling rosé wine with delicate aromas of red berries and a palate of lush, summer fruits.
- 26. Piper-Heidsieck Brut France £37.95 Vivacious and flowery on the nose, crisp and dry on the palate. Young, lively fruit flavours and a fresh, vivid aroma. Long the favourite of royal courts in Europe.
- 27. Moet & Chandon Brut France £42.95 A consistent, dry style with a distinctive flowery aroma. Yeasty character and a long, biscuity flavour.
- 28. Laurent-Perrier Cuvee Rose Brut France £65.00 Flowery fragrant and dry with soft mousse. Delightful fruit-scented bouquet. Rich and complex with a soft, fruit flavour.
- 29. Dom Perignon Brut France £120.00 Complex, luxury Grand Cru Champagne only made in the best years. Long and satisfying on the palate with layers of yeasty, nutty flavours.
- 30. Louis Roederer Crystal France £290.00 First created in 1876 for Alexander II of Russia. Bursts from the glass with fresh hazelnut and apple scents. Elegant, deep, silky textured and immensely concentrated.